Launch a Career in Technology with AWS RE/START
AWS re/Start is a free, full-time skills development program to jump-start your career working in cloud computing. A technology background is not required to apply and the program is focused on unemployed and underemployed individuals.
Through real-world, scenario-based learning, labs, and coursework, learners gain the skills they need for an entry-level cloud role. In the program, you’ll also focus on professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, resume building, and interviewing to prepare for employer meeting and interviews.
You will acquire cloud computing skills and prepare for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification with complimentary access to practice and full exams. After you graduate, elev8 will connect you with employers and help you transition into your new working life.
Individuals graduating from the AWS re/Start program are ready for roles in several areas, including:
- General IT: IT technician (rack/stack, basic configurations, execute configurations directed and designed by others)
- Data Center Technician IT support (first line of triage in simple infrastructures and core AWS services)
- Automation of simple tasks through python scripting, including in an AWS core services environment
- Basic networking configurations
- Simple AWS core services configurations
Apply Now & Secure Your Future
For any questions,
reach out to [email protected]